Start Reading Our New Issue, featuring Co-founder Jim Donnelly, and his creation of Restore Hyper Wellness.
In this issue, you’ll learn about Donnelly’s entrepreneurial ingenuity, uncover the story behind his launch, and how his Care Crusade impacts the wellness industry. Kelly Thorne of Movati Athletic shows us what powerful persistence means as she shares about her leadership journey, and we carry forth with more insight from Robert Mulhall into how great leadership starts with courage, focus, and openness.
You’ll learn how to make finance fun with Nina Israel, and we offer some tools and strategies to help you with your cash flow and collections. Discover 3 important steps to overcome objections, how to package and price for profit, and how increasing your offerings will help maximize your bottom line. Resourcefulness is top of mind this issue as we move beyond adapting to the new fitness landscape and shift into a host of new strategies that offer growth, client retention and tips on improving your member experience to encourage a loyal following. Understanding how to improve your online presence and gain visibility will help make your business work for you.
Fitness Business Insider is the #1 resource for studio owners to support you in all stages of your entrepreneurial journey! Become an insider and get the latest in business education, tools, and advice from leading business experts directly to your inbox every month!
Insider Sneak Peak: Issue #6
Packed with inspiring tips and insights from industry leaders.
- Meet Health and Wellness Disruptor and Innovator, Jim Donnelly of Restore Hyper Wellness
- Discover Time-Saving Tools to Manage Your Money
- Uncover 3 Steps to Close New Members with Kory Angelin
- Learn How to Price and Package for Profit with Sean Greeley
- Know How to Plan Your Calendar to Keep Your Business Fit with Stephanie Breaux-Bradley
- Re-Evaluate and Diversify Your Service Menu with Catalina Zbar
AND MUCH MORE!