This new issue is jammed packed with powerful insights from Row House founder Debra Strougo, along with advice from some exemplary individuals like Ava Taylor and Keisha Courtney who dispense crucial advice on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Meet Javeno Mclean and Dr. Chelsea Jackson who work with relentless positivity to ensure that marginalized communities are served on their journey to health and self-empowerment.
Money is top of mind with financial guru Nina Israel who is back with some sound advice on fraud protection and we stick to our mandate of keeping you connected, educated, and inspired so we’ve loaded up on offering you key takeaways from a roster of accomplished business coaches. The experts deliver on topics that will keep you on track in 2024 with your member engagement, communication, growth, and taking your marketing skills to a whole new level.
Fitness Business Insider is the #1 Resource for studio owners to support you in all stages of your entrepreneurial journey! Become a Business Insider and get the latest in education, tools, and strategies from leading business experts directly to your inbox every issue!
Insider Sneak Peek: Issue #7
The best in the industry are sharing their stories, their inspiration and their tricks of the trade.
- Meet Boutique Fitness Innovator and Founder of Row House, Debra Strougo
- Unearth 5 Strategies to Get the Most Out of Your Studio Challenge with Ben Ludwig
- Discover How to Convert New Leads into High-Value Clients with Seran Glanfield
- Uncover How to Build Ancillary Revenue Streams with Nicole D’Andrea
- Learn How to Protect Your Business Against Fraud with Nina Israel
- Unleash the Power of AI in Your Fitness Business with Chris Cristini
AND MUCH MORE!GET DIGITAL ACCESS