“Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” – Clement Stone
It’s unclear how many of the deep and difficult pandemic lessons we’ll remember when it’s truly in the rear-view mirror, but health and purpose have become prime drivers towards the future. They’re foremost concerns in everyone’s lives as we dedicate time and effort to personal growth and meaningful relationships. They’re also affecting business as operators embrace an evolved mindset in order to build and care for their communities.
In this issue, you’ll learn how profit and purpose aren’t mutually exclusive concepts and how work/life balance will maintain your creativity and growth. You’ll also find impressive stats on mindfulness practices and the global longing for wellbeing, which signify expanding interest in and opportunities for those of us providing wellness solutions. You’ll find tips on how to reach and entice those wellness-seekers to your business, how to optimize content strategy, generate leads, retain customers, and how to find success by understanding and targeting your niche, like MADabolic’s Brandon Cullen and Safe Sweat’s Emre Ozgur, and so much more!
UNCOVER THE LATEST FITNESS BUSINESS STRATEGIES & LEARN FROM LEADING BUSINESS EXPERTS
- How to Maximize Your Marketing Efforts
- Discover How to Conduct the Perfect Needs Analysis with Kory Angelin
- Meet Krishea Holloway, President of legacy brand Curves who put boutique fitness on the map
- Hone Your Retention Skills with BFS
- Learn How to Conquer the Local Search with Sean Greeley
- Build a Bulletproof Business with Eric Malzone
- Get to Know the Benefits of the ‘F’ Word
- 5 Takeaways for the Profit + Purpose Business Model
AND MUCH MORE OF COURSE!